Sept 27th – Oct 4th, 2019
8 Days/ 7 Nights
En Suite Double – RoomS
Prices are per person for the Retreat and include:
- Full board Accommodation (shared in doubles and twins)
- Meals – Vegetarian meals only
- Morning & Evening yoga practices & Meditation - 6 hours daily practice with Fatoumata
- Use of yoga mats and equipment
- Complementary Massage for each guest
- Swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2-Way Airport Transfer (if group travel)
• Spacious open rooms, all en-suite with shower, toilet, balcony. All rooms look to the sunrise and the sea
• Rooms have everything you need: towels, nets, bathrobes, etc…
- Breakfast: including home-made muesli and coconut yogurt, eggs any style, teas, masala tea, coffee and a daily special (pancakes, porridge, buckwheat, avocado toast, and many more)
- Lunch: - nutritious soup, salads, main courses and daily Madafu (local FRESH coconut water)
- Dinner: A Lemon, Ginger, Turmeric And Black pepper hot drink and a selection of local fruits to complement the cleansing effect of the Yoga Program. Except on the First night and the last night where buffet dinner will be served.
*Nutrient-rich vegetable juicing also available on request.
2- way Aiport Transfer
Collection from Mombasa Airport on Arrival to Treehouse
And from the Treehouse to Mombasa Airport on Departure day.
Mini bus ride two and half hours.
The Yoga room is covered and offers a 360-degree view to the sea and forest. Mats, meditation cushions/stools, blocks and straps are available.
AM & PM Yoga and Meditation practice – 6 hours daily
A cool pool in a natural clearing in the forest is available day and night! For guest use.
Throughout the Retreat, massage therapists will provide massage sessions in your room or in the massage room.
A complementary massage for each guest.
Further session starts from $25 for an hour massage.
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED:
- Flights to Mombasa
- Transport to local restaurants/shops/villages
- Additional massages
- Laundry service
- Any extra optional activities and tours
- Tips for Treehouse staff
There are many discount flights to Kenya from the UK. Group flight booking recommended and make cheaper for transfer costs (otherwise this would have to be charged separately and on an individual basis). Please specify in your booking if you would like to travel all together and we can then look at a discount group flight booking well in advance.
The Treehouse itself is situated on one of the most picturesque stretches of Watamu beach, ideally located right opposite the Coral Gardens of the Marine Park. There are no large hotels nearby, only private residences. Built high in the trees, its unique architecture affords a 360-degree panorama of the Indian Ocean coastline on one side and native forest on the other. *Please note that the house is built high off the ground. If a fear of heights, climbing up flights of stairs, would spoil your retreat, then this might not be the best house for you. *
Walks and treks
On the beach, through magical mangrove forests, the Arabuko forest reserve or through the local villages to learn how people live and do some experiential things
Snorkelling and Dolphin watching
Seasonal – more information on arrival
Many opportunities to volunteer at a Primary School or one of the environmental or education organizations nearby. A favourite practice of the Retreat will be Karma Yoga – handing over books that Treehouse donations have bought, sitting with the children while they read, or just interacting with them.
And Many more:
Turtle Watch / Local Ocean Trust
Bio-Ken Snake Farm
Kitesurfing ,Kayak and Paddleboard (SUP) - For all levels - from the enthusiast to the beginner...there are double kayaks, so you can be accompanied by a guide if needed.
Lakshmi Spa in Watamu
Watamu has a spa with a wide range of wonderful treatments available including ayurvedic massage, facial treatments, manicures, pedicures and many others.
Deposit: £400 to secure your place by 20th Dec 2018
1 SPACE LEFT
Final balance payment options:
1. Settle final balance in full by 15th June 2019
2. OR spread your final balance in 3 X instalments with final instalment by 15th June 2019
a. First instalment by 10th Feb 2019
b. Second instalment by 15 Apr 2019
c. Final instalment by 15th June 2019
If you have any questions or require more info, please contact me directly.